1. Moniter propane in real time and alerm if the content ratio exceeds 5%LEL.
2. Response time ≤30 seconds.
3. Detected gas type : Propane
1. Alarm sound pressure: > 85db.
2. When the concentration of propane is detected to exceed set value, the alarm tone is triggred.
3. Alarm continuously until the concentration of propane is lower tan the set value.
1. Wireless communication module controls the valve's closing.
2. Communication distance is around 2KM around the LoRaWAN gateway.
3. If the concentration of propane gas meter is detected to exceed set value, start to close the valve.
1. Normal working - green.
2. Alarm - Red.
Valve Linkage Control:
1. Add a LoRaWAN wireless receiving controller to the gas meter and use a single chip microcomputer to control the valve.
2. Add a LoRaWAN wireless transmitter to the leak detector and use a single chip microcomputer for controlling.